Way to rename recorded programs on Hopper

No it's not. I can scan and read names up and down faster than I can scan left and right and up and down trying to figure out what each tile is.

Plus, I can press '5' to go to the middle of the list alphabetically, or '9' to go to the end, or any number between 1 and 9 to get to a relative position in the list.

Now, I agree tile view would have been better for my daughter when she was in kindergarten. ;)

Last edited:
All the little things add up to a bigger impact.

4x FF
Renaming
Dish Pass
Manual timers
List View
Change nightly reboot time
etc...
Some of those are just personal preferences, like List View and some, like Change nightly reboot time have never bee navailable on any Hopper. Manual timers is hit or miss, something I've not had problems with

No it's not. I can scan and read names up and down faster than I can scan left and right and up and down trying to figure out what each tile is.

Plus, I can press '5' to go to the middle of the list alphabetically, or '9' to go to the end, or any number between 1 and 9 to get to a relative position in the list.

Now, I agree tile view would have been better for my daughter when she was in kindergarten. ;)
Or you can sort by name and scan probably even faster

So you want to DVR Cinemax After dark shows and then label them something like WWE Wrestling your wife will never even try to watch, I get it.
That worked fine for me until my wife wanted to watch "Rawhide". Boy did I get an earful when she discovered that Clint Eastwood was nowhere to be found.

Reactions: AlaJoe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)