WB-HD: The Object of My Affection 8pm EST

Wish I could see anything in HD on the WB :(. Thats why I was looking forward to reruns of WB HD material on TNTHD. But I dont see that happening either. :( I dont see anything but basketball in HD on TNTHD. I hope AMC does a better job!

vurbano said:
Wish I could see anything in HD on the WB :(. Thats why I was looking forward to reruns of WB HD material on TNTHD. But I dont see that happening either. :( I dont see anything but basketball in HD on TNTHD. I hope AMC does a better job!
Lakers in 6-Love that TNTHD coverage(even though some say that E* is sharper)

I have actually seen HD programs on my OTA WB local. This movie SAYS it is HD but is NOT here in Dallas. It is pillar boxed SD. They do show Everwood and the like in HD but not this movie. Also--the NASCAR on Fox has been 480p widescreen and looks pretty good!!

Pete In Plano said:
Also--the NASCAR on Fox has been 480p widescreen and looks pretty good!!

Today was the first time I watched NASCAR in 480p. Was pretty good. :)

As for WB (and FOX), I need to tune to the DC stations for the HD (or 480p) content.

Seems like a lot of WB stations don't support HD.

-John

Cant get the WB here in Staten Island, NY. I realized that nothing I do will get me this ch when the following happened. I have my Ant on my roof which is about 25 ft up...then I added 2 5ft masts from radio shack. After the second 5 ft mast was added the sig for all the ch's improved. So, one day I said....hey maybe if I add just one more 5ft mast then I could get the WB and NBC. I dont know about you guys but I find it kind of difficult to put a 15ft mast up on a 25 ft roof....but I tried. I have a son that is 2 1/2 years old. He usually follows me into the yard and stands by the ladder when I go up on to the roof. I went up on to the roof with this extra 5 ft mast and he was below. I put the 5 ft mast up and it didnt make much of a difference ...so I decided to take it down and leave it the way I had it before. When I put the mast down and started securing the ant with the 10ft mast up again, the 5ft piece rolled off the roof and down to the ground. My son wasnt down there , but about 10 seconds ago he was. When I looked down I saw the mast in the ground sticking up like if you threw a knife into a piece of wood. All i could think of was that I could have seriously hurt if not killed my son just to try and get a sig from the wb and nbc. I realized then it isnt worth it. If those two ch's dont care enough to send a sig that everyone can get , then Im not watching them. Sorry for the side story. I still feel bad about it and I thank god everyday that my son was not down there when that mast fell.

Our WB went HD about 2 weeks ago but this movie was passed through in SD and looked horrible. The station upconverts non-HD stuff and normally looks fantastic.

Very true, I havent messed with my Ant since. Im just going to wait until all of the major ch's in ny are operating at full power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts