WB/Netflix delayed rental agreement

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Prob with the streaming, is the wait. I'd pay ppv prices before I waited for it to make streaming. Plus, Im sorry, once youve had HD audio and Br, the rest just does not cut it for a HT experience.

I too do not go to the theater much anymore.

I don't mind the wait for streaming as it will be just like when I waited for movies to come on HBO/Showtime HD before I had BR, but I totally agree on the PQ/AQ issue, and consquently I only stream comedies, dramas, foreign, old TV, and indie stuff (no sci-fi/action, which I'll get on disc).

Regarding PPV, it just boggles the mind that sat/cable gets enough people willing to pay their PPV prices to justify those rates. If they went $3 for new SD/ $4 for new HD (a dollar less for anything more than 6-8 months old), they would put the remaining B&M video stores out of business. The only time I've ever watched PPV was when my cable co. sent me a free coupon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts