FOR SALE WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS500G2B0A

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I bought this SSD drive to upgrade my wife's laptop but when I opened the darn thing up I discovered virtually nothing was easy to access in it. I eventually gave up and we just ended up buying her a brand new laptop. I did open the box for this drive, but it has never been hooked up because of the issues with accessibility. It is for all intents & purposes brand new. It would make a great upgrade for someone else's laptop. Just check instructions- unlike me!

Asking $50 shipped
  • 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability; As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
  • Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
  • An industryleading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; | MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
  • WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
  • 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
  • Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
  • An active power draw up to 25 % lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD

Attachments

• SSD.jpg
    SSD.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 71
Just to answer a question I got... this drive will also work in most desktop computers, though some would require an adapter because of the size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts