We Want FUEL TV HD!!!!!

Hawk88

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jul 19, 2007
USA
The other thread was pretty much the same, but it was also concerning the SD aspect ratio. So I figure I would start a new thread so we can focus on letting Dish know we want Fuel in HD. Post here if you want it. If you don't care, then keep it to yourself!! :D

The other thread was pretty much the same, but it was also concerning the SD aspect ratio. So I figure I would start a new thread so we can focus on letting Dish know we want Fuel in HD. Post here if you want it. If you don't care, then keep it to yourself!! :D

WE don't, YOU do

there is a rumor that Fox wants to start a ESPN like channel (ala NBC or CBS).. this channel might not even exist in a couple months

I agree too, not sure if the rumor is true but Fuel seems like a stop-gap measure, filling the need until the real thing comes.

Wolf I thought you dropped Dish?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

i kept dish for internationals and superstations for now and kept the cheapest package with that!!! i may cancel it altogether if things dont get better with dish :)

Backs up what I was saying, not sure if the rumor they will start one is true. But much more importantly the article talks about something DISH has been saying and has been right about.

If another channel emerges and drives bills even higher, there could be renewed calls that high-priced sports channels should be sold as separate packages instead of being bundled into basic cable service. "At some point there may be a real move for a la carte programming," warned David Carter, executive director of USC's Sports Business Institute.

They could always rename Fuel to the Fox Sports Channel or whatever they are going to call it. Either way, I want it in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)