We Want FUEL TV HD!!!!!

I guess they are not UFC fans, but they like it when you buy their PPV I bet, lol.

We have been talking to Dish about Fuel HD ever since Direct got it. We have been promised by CSR's that we would have it within "insert your amount" months. Never believed them-and were not disappointed. We are forever fans of motocross. Not only is their Fuel SD, it is very bad SD. Riders have 12" high numbers on their backs and you can't even read the number, or tell the color of their bikes. What a 'Dis'. Dish should be embarassed. We do want Fuel HD.

Still waiting on it very impatiently!!! We are finally about to be able to get cable in our subdivision. I may have the option to leave Dish after over 10 years of service. I actually am pretty happy with Dish other than not having Fuel in HD. Will have to really weigh the pros/cons with the cable package. They have alot of UFC and Motorcross, which I am big fans of both, so.....

With Fox losing the EPL rights to NBC Sports, Fox may very likely go the FOX I, II channel route, which would alter FSC and Fuel. Time will tell.

Still waiting on it very impatiently!!! We are finally about to be able to get cable in our subdivision. I may have the option to leave Dish after over 10 years of service. I actually am pretty happy with Dish other than not having Fuel in HD. Will have to really weigh the pros/cons with the cable package. They have alot of UFC and Motorcross, which I am big fans of both, so.....

That would be fuelish.

With Fox losing the EPL rights to NBC Sports, Fox may very likely go the FOX I, II channel route, which would alter FSC and Fuel. Time will tell.

don't forget about Speed, Speed is most likely gonna become Fox Sports 1 while retaining rights to NASCAR coverage, meanwhile FSC and Fuel may become Fox Sports 2 and Fox Sports 3.

I think we're still a year away from Speed becoming Fox Sports 1. I think Fox has to wait till their NASCAR contract is up next year and they also have to negotiate something new with NASCAR too. They also have to negotiate something with some of the carriers as switching Speeds programming would let some carriers out of their carriage agreements and they could drop the channel.

Is NASCAR going to be happy moving some of their programming like Truck races or news type shows to Fuel, when Fuel is currently in half as many homes as Speed? NASCAR is still a big part of Fox's sports rights that they won't want to lose. However, MLB, Big 12 and Pac 12 don't want their programming on Fuel either if it was converted to a national sports channel for the same reasons. Fuel is in half the homes that Speed is in. So a lot of things are going to have to happen for Fox to make all these changes.

As for Fuel in HD on Dish. Dish is in the drivers seat there. The ratings aren't there compared to other channels and Fox doesn't want to rock the boat if they are going to be asking Dish to agree to the changes Fox wants for Speed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)