Weather Channel In Sex Storm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, cause we all know that bad jokes are worth millions of dollars in compensation.

Bad jokes? It went well beyond bad jokes, i guess you ddint read the whole doc.

granted this is only one side of the story, but if Her predecesor can collaborate similar behavior and treatment from both the guy and the company, it is a classic sexual harrasment case.

If it was TWC, I would be negotiating a settlement ASAP and never let this one see a trial.

I had wondered what had happened to her, she atleast to me was pretty popular and I thought she added something nice to the channel. There were some nasty rumours going around on a few sites that she had a drinking problem and there was a focus on a weather news cast where she gave miss information and Stokes took a jab at her and I think it was her near her last on air. The last on air showed her to be really distraught.

I have not been watching the weather channel as much lately because there has not been as much severe weather here like there was last year. I have noticed that certain times of year I will notice one anchor on while other times of the year a different one will come back. It's almost as if they take breaks for an x number of months or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)