Web Site promo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What deal did you get?

Was told there is a normally 150.00 fee to get a hopper3 and was knocked down to 50.00. Then the CSR just pushed me through once he knew I was signing up and kept calling me by the wrong name. So I cancelled. However the girl I spoke with to cancel the install basically gave me my money back and 20.00 credit on my account and also offered me 10.00 off for a year so I took it.

Their web site still shows any package over 49.99 gets HBO free for year FYI. In the features page - then PTAT and then at the bottom left of the page.

Install scheduled for Tuesday 11/21

Was told there is a normally 150.00 fee to get a hopper3 and was knocked down to 50.00. Then the CSR just pushed me through once he knew I was signing up and kept calling me by the wrong name. So I cancelled. However the girl I spoke with to cancel the install basically gave me my money back and 20.00 credit on my account and also offered me 10.00 off for a year so I took it.

Their web site still shows any package over 49.99 gets HBO free for year FYI. In the features page - then PTAT and then at the bottom left of the page.

Install scheduled for Tuesday 11/21

If that’s the case it’s pretty simple. Just call them back to confirm you are also getting the HBO. If not, cancel again and start over. Rinse and repeat until you’re totally happy with what you are getting.

Reactions: littlecloud319

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts