WEC: Brown vs. Faber II on June 7th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
For those of you who follow mixed martial arts, the Brown vs. Faber rematch is going to a good one. I've had the pleasure to meet Mike Brown and he is a monster at 145lbs. Another great thing about this fight is that it will be "free" on the Versus network. Don't miss this one...

WEC | World Extreme Cagefighting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgXNJSQsh1U]YouTube - WEC 41 - BROWN vs FABER II[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gXgLf9WslM]YouTube - WEC 39 - Mike Brown Vs Leonard Garcia Full Fight[/ame]​

Come one...where are all the mixed martial arts fans around here? Besides the gun-play (competitive shooting), another thing I miss about the military was the access to self-defense training and facilities to learn about martial arts, boxing, wrestling, etc. It's too bad I am too old and broken because I would have loved to have been involved with this sport.

Not a big MMA fan, but that Faber can scrap. I will be catching this fight for sure!

Not a big MMA fan, but that Faber can scrap. I will be catching this fight for sure!
True, but Mike Brown made scrap out of Faber's carcus during their first fight. To be honest, I like both fighters but I feel Mike Brown is going to impose his will once again. Also, even if people aren't big WEC/MMA fans the good news is the fight is FREE on Versus HD.

"June 7th I get my revenge." ~Uriah Faber

"I'd like to knock Uriah's head into the third row." ~Mike Brown

I am watching the Pittsburgh-Carolina Eastern Conference finals game and Versus continues to shamelessly plug this as the "don't miss" fight of 2009. This is going to be a great one!

Not a big follower of MMA....but after watching the Machida/Griffin fight...I might take your word on that Brown/Faber II fight...:cool:

Mike Brown retains title...

Good fight this evening, not great. Mike Brown did what he had to do in order to win a unanamous decision in a gritty 5-round fight with Urijah Faver. Faber broke his hand in the 2nd round (which sealed his fate), but he stayed in the match and put up a pretty good bout anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)