Weekend of bad luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
Ever have one of those weekends where everything goes wrong? Last Saturday we went to visit my father inlaw about 100 miles away. The only good thing was a snapped a couple of pics of a Birdview dish along the way. (coming soon)

We came home to find the water heater decided to wait until we were gone to let go and leak all over the place. Taking care of that became the priority and was no big deal after a trip back out to the home center before it closed. The replacement and clean up lasted well into the night and we didn't bother watching any TV.

So Sunday morning I found out the people that moved the mini barn out in the yard to it's final resting place must have sideswiped the BUD also while we were gone. :rant:They previously delivered it onsite before the land was filled in and came back when the excavators finished their work recently.

It's lasted 21 years without any damage. I could see the tire imprints in the lawn how close they were. I was getting like -3 ebno which I didn't think possible. I noticed the shingles on the corner of the roof had evidence of contact with something that wasn't there previously. The dish was on AMC3 at the time and had apparently been spun on the pole. I guess it wasn't rusted after all these years. It took some work to get it back arcing again. Fighting the bees and never ending rain, bugs, heat and humidity. Thankfully, the dish wasn't damaged.

That's good that nothing was broke and you could save it. That must have been frustration.... Mini Barn people, don't mess with the DISH!:rant:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)