Weigel Broadcasting Co. is flipping its digital broadcast network Decades into the sitcom-centric Catchy Comedy on March 27

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I get Frndly TV as a backup for the Weigel LPTV here. It looks at times, I will get different shows. It must have something to do with copyright?
Correct. Some shows they can’t stream. MeTV and Decades are the two that run into that. StartTV has one show if I recall they have to change out.

Correct. Some shows they can’t stream. MeTV and Decades are the two that run into that. StartTV has one show if I recall they have to change out.
I have no idea why METV+ is not available other than OTA. But again, it might have to deal with more copyright issues. Frndly TV was quick to respond that they did not have plans to add METV+. So there must be something.

I have no idea why METV+ is not available other than OTA. But again, it might have to deal with more copyright issues. Frndly TV was quick to respond that they did not have plans to add METV+. So there must be something.
As of right now it’s only on Weigel owned stations (and not all of them)

website is up with schedule (for broadcast)

Looks like they are still doing the weekend marathons
(per the decades site schedule first weekend is Night Court.....shocking I know)

where to see us just sends you to the Decades site

website is up with schedule (for broadcast)

Looks like they are still doing the weekend marathons
(per the decades site schedule first weekend is Night Court.....shocking I know)

where to see us just sends you to the Decades site
The OLD Night Court is far superior to the NEW Night Court.

Looks like they are only removing a few shows, Get Smart, Car 54, Abbott & Costello, Petticoat Junction that would be comedies. Others removed that do not fit the new Comedy channel, Dick Cavett, The Millionaire, and Dark Shadows. Not a lot of change. They are still running Our Miss Brooks, Donna Read, etc.

so looking at the schedule ahead the next two weekends have the following as their marathon
4/8 & 4/9 Carol Burnett
4/15 & 4/16 Gilligan's Island (interesting as that is not on Catchy Comedy..its on MeTV)

so looking at the schedule ahead the next two weekends have the following as their marathon
4/8 & 4/9 Carol Burnett
4/15 & 4/16 Gilligan's Island (interesting as that is not on Catchy Comedy..its on MeTV)
In the Decades era this was often the case.

Last edited: