Weird espn recording issue

Joined In Progress. Goes to HD after the game starts. I don't know if ESPN games are affected by JIP but the behavior is similar.

JIP is Joined in Progress. To save bandwidth, Dish delays the airing of the game to a certain time period for the HD broadcast. So it will Join in the middle of the first quarter or something like that.

JIP is Joined in Progress. To save bandwidth, Dish delays the airing of the game to a certain time period for the HD broadcast. So it will Join in the middle of the first quarter or something like that.
WOW, I don't think I have seen that happen before. I would want to watch the game from the beginning.

I don't think so... it showed in gamefinder and when I told it to record it, it told me it hat set it to record. But when I get back to my guide, or to my daily schedule, it doesn't show up as scheduled.
Gamefinder is a joke, when I use it, it shows games that are not blacked out for me as being blacked out as well as blackouted games as being available to me. I don't trust it, and go by what shows in the info screen accessed by using the guide. Unfortunately I have no clue as to what's is causing your problem with recording it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)