Weird Problem: Upgraded, getting SD channels, but not HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
I followed some good suggestions here and dropped down to HD essentials and upgraded to AT250....

I got the new SD channels within minutes....3 hours later, I'm still not getting any of the HD counterparts (NatGeoHD, VSHD, ScienceHD all redded out in the guide). I tried a check switch, a hard reboot.....does anyone have any suggestions?

I don't thinks thats it...I'm still getting the other HD channels....its just the ones the "new" ones from AT 250 that arn't there.

I had the same problem for a little while...For some reason the new HD channels didn't map down to there SD counterparts. Check for the new HD channel in the 9xxx channel range to see if its up there. After a few minutes and after turning my reciever off and back on, the channels did map down.

I had DishDVR + AT250 + DishHD ($20/mo package) and downgraded to the $10/mo package yesterday. When I perused the guide this morning I discovered I had all the HD channels in the essentials package except for those that you need AT250 for (golf/vs, natgeo, and science). Called them this morning and they straightened it out for me. Apparently the rep yesterday didn't realize I had the AT250 upgrade and didn't activate those channels.

I had DishDVR + AT250 + DishHD ($20/mo package) and downgraded to the $10/mo package yesterday. When I perused the guide this morning I discovered I had all the HD channels in the essentials package except for those that you need AT250 for (golf/vs, natgeo, and science). Called them this morning and they straightened it out for me. Apparently the rep yesterday didn't realize I had the AT250 upgrade and didn't activate those channels.
Do you get Voom still? Check if your not sure. Let me know!

I followed some good suggestions here and dropped down to HD essentials and upgraded to AT250....

I got the new SD channels within minutes....3 hours later, I'm still not getting any of the HD counterparts (NatGeoHD, VSHD, ScienceHD all redded out in the guide). I tried a check switch, a hard reboot.....does anyone have any suggestions?

Had the same to happen. Call dish tech support. They will turn them on.

Well, I called tech support and after ONE HOUR!!!! they finally fixed it....it literally took me 25 minutes to convince the rep that NatGeoHD was part of the HD essentials pack w/250...she was insisting it was only in the HD ultimate pack...I was ready to throw the phone through the TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts