Weird Problem

btedford

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
For some reason my 722 likes to record shows with the word "Monkey" in the title. It does it every time a show like that is on, now there is no listing of this in the Dish Pass list but there is something on the Daily Schedule....can someone help me fix this?

i'm really sorry but LOL!!! i couldn't stop laughing when i read your post! :haha

sorry. this is very weird that the word monkey is triggering this problem. i'm trying to find info on this. maybe some one here has experimented this? try checking your timers and erasing them.
i believe if you press the DVR button 3 times you'll get to your scheduled timers.

If you put a dish network receiver and remote in a room with 1000 monkeys, do you get a scheduled event timer?

i'm really sorry but LOL!!! i couldn't stop laughing when i read your post! :haha

sorry. this is very weird that the word monkey is triggering this problem. i'm trying to find info on this. maybe some one here has experimented this? try checking your timers and erasing them.
i believe if you press the DVR button 3 times you'll get to your scheduled timers.

I looked at my scheduled timers (daily schedule) list, they are all there but when I hit skip it goes to the next channel that it is showing on it, duplicate or not. But not in the actual timer list where it lists all the passes and future recordings.

Did you piss off an installer? I had a customer like that. I put his DVR in his bedroom to search programs with "gay" in the description or title. I'm sure his wife thought that was odd.

I looked at my scheduled timers (daily schedule) list, they are all there but when I hit skip it goes to the next channel that it is showing on it, duplicate or not. But not in the actual timer list where it lists all the passes and future recordings.

you need to go to the timer's list not the daily schedule list. here is where you can permanently erase a timer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)