weird situation

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
i have a dish 500 with quad lnb pro pointed at 110 and 119. yesterday morning around 4:30 my 508 recorded a 90 minute movie that was asian with subtitles. the info guide said the channel was vod channel 5822. i dont subscribe to this channel and can't even get it in my epg.i searched my account and found no charges for a movie being ordered. i live alone so its possible it could have happened via a neighbor.any ideas?

i have a dish 500 with quad lnb pro pointed at 110 and 119. yesterday morning around 4:30 my 508 recorded a 90 minute movie that was asian with subtitles. the info guide said the channel was vod channel 5822. i dont subscribe to this channel and can't even get it in my epg.i searched my account and found no charges for a movie being ordered. i live alone so its possible it could have happened via a neighbor.any ideas?

Call Dish Network and explain your problem and make sure no charges will apply.
Then, ask them to talk you through a remote address change.
If it happens again with the address change completed, ask for tech. support.

If the 508 is located in the same room as the TV, I would get a IR remote and just unscrew the antenna from the back of the reciever -OR- install an anntenuator to reduce the range - all assuming it was a nearby neighbor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)