WEIRD stuff going on.....

empiretc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 4, 2008
So after a long day of work yesterday, grabbed a cold one, and sat on the couch to catch the local news. Flipped on the tv and the 722 ---this is what came on :eek:

Started checking the setting as sometimes our 1.5 year old gets a hold of the remote and changes things. Everything was OK. Everything functioned fine, it was just in that window. Anyone else ever run across this?

Powered everything off for ~5 minutes, and it all came back up fine. This was definitely a first.

Attachments

• 722 img.jpg
    722 img.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 444
That's the little picture for the guide display.... without the guide. Ours did that once a long time ago. Did a soft reset & haven't seen it happen since. :)

This happened to me last night too.... though the guide was still up. It was weird. I would flip the channels, and the channel in that screen would change... but nothing in the guide would respond. I also have the 722k

Mine went into freez mode and then ran fast forward to catch up to real time. Every channel. removed power and powered up and all was ok.

Must have been a glitch. We leave SiriusXM 80s on 8 playing when we go out for the dog, through our stereo. Wife went to turn on the tv, but screen was blank and channels wouldn't change. I had to reset the receiver.

Something goofy must have been going on. I had the exact same issue on my 2 722s. Just rebooted and everything seems to be fine now.

sounds like there may have been something funny in the stream since so many had it happen as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)