Welcome Pack and AMC -- Did it just disappear (for real this time)?

Although I'm not a big AMC watcher I was upset to see it gone from my guide. When the 33% increase hit I almost felt it was ok because it seemed like we were getting two movie channels and then HDNET movies went away. At that point the $5 increase felt hefty just to meet the new AMC contract. Now I guess we are suckers for believing the Welcome Pack would stay with AMC. Its kind of pathetic that there is not even one crappy movie channel in the package. I'm sure some lame post will come next from a 250 high roller filled with schadenfreude that is cloaked in profound statements of how we should be so lucky that we get what DISH gives us for our measly $19.99.

If you're a high roller and can't handle the venting from us penny pinchers just click the next topic.

I can completely understand how you feel but at the same time I understand how this business works and it's hard to make a package at that price with the channels you want to watch. It's just too expensive to include all those channels. I was actually surprised with the channels that are included in the Welcome Pack. It has better channels than the Smart Pack in my opinion.

My brother told me yesterday his AMC had been removed. He was honestly surprised it was in his Welcome Package for so long. If WE was removed, I'm expecting his wife to have them upgraded shortly. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)