Welcome Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

davec111

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
With all the alternative choices out there, like Netflix, Hulu etc., I'm considering reducing my programming package as low as possible. I know that the Welcome Pack was officially eliminated a while back. Has any current customer been able to change to this plan recently? I believe it's $9.99 p/m with locals an additional $5.00. Any other fees on top of this? Have one 622. Thanks for the help.

The welcome pack is available but if you have any promotions or have a contract it puts it on hold and you loose the promotions, the welcome pack is 14.99 with locals

Both the welcome pack $9.99 without and $14.99 with locals and Dish Family are still avail. $24.99 with locals however front line csr's don't have the ability to add to the account. might try asking for retention or email ceo@echostar.com

If you are canceling Dish, then a nice staff might offer this to you just to keep one more Dish Network customer from going away to Direct TV or Cable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)