Welcome to the 24 Fan forum!

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
Welcome to the forum for TV's most exciting drama, 24!

Feel free to discuss anything 24 related. Stop on in and let us know your thoughts on this season and seasons past. Also, please introduce yourself and tell us about your favorite 24 moments.

My wife and I had never watched 24 before last winter. Our daughter bought Season 1 and loaned it to us to watch. We were hooked. We bought all the other seasons and watched them over the long cold winter. Great series.

I've watched all the seasons, but my girlfriend had never seen any before this season. So since this year started we have gone back and watched 1-3 and I just bought her season 4 for her birthday. Probably my favorite show of all time. Until maybe this weeks' crazy twist...

One of my favorite shows! I've watched it since Season One!

You know, sometimes life gets tough on you: too much stress at work, problems at home, etc.
Watching 24 helps to put it all in prospective... I am so glad I don't have Jack's job! :D

I been watching since the beginning and love it. I just wonder how they are going to cure jack before he dies?it would not be the same without him.

Jack will find out he has a grandchild and then will want to live. Kim will come back and they will do the experimental treatment and Jack will be cured. Easy.

I noticed he was in good shape too, But the longshot cure? I think they will recover cannister somehow for the cure. With 4 shows left (I think) the plot start to unwind. I figured the cure was in the last show but it did not happen. I know Tony knows about Jacks daughter in town, that could be the next twist! This is my first season. waiting for the end to catch up on the rest.

I am really enjoying this season. I've been hooked since season 1. I thought the last season was not very good.

S~

Season 3 was good. Lots of good twists and some good "bad" guys. However the music in 3 was bad. I just rewatched this one recently and my girlfriend and I both noticed this fact. I agree on Season 6 though. It was by far the worst.

Never watched it before but at the recommendation from a friend, I took a look at one episode on HD CI channel and was hooked. Decided to begin renting a DVD a day at Blockbuster ( Movie Pass). Since I'm just completing Season 2 now, I'll depart from this Spoiler forum and return when I'm caught up. 24 is very good and addicting. I'm recording the HD episodes now on the DVR but haven't decided whether to buy the DVDs. Maybe BluRay's when they come out.
24 catch-up is a great series for the summer slow lack luster new releases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)