Well I am back on the AZ wagon

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Yup, pro did it again. Got myself back on the AZBOX scene yet again. This time the Prem Plus model. I guess I could not stay away that long once I sold my previous model (Elite) hehe.

Dammit, looks like I wont be after all hehe. Seller all of a sudden canceled my order.
This listing was on ebay for $280.00 Buy it now for a Brand New AZBOX Premium Plus (150447310796) which I knew was too low of a price. So decided to buy it anyhow since I was using Paypal with a CC so either way I would be protected in case it was a fraud. Well this morning when I woke, had an email from the seller stating that "it was stolen from his store" and that it was not available for sale anymore.

I checked my paypal account and the full refund was already sent. To me it seams like the seller, if he did have this for sale noticed that he was selling it for less compared to others or simply never had it from the get go. HEHE

Oh well, I knew this was a long shot getting it at this price. I even used my bing cashback for an additional $22.40 off the price. Which by the way was also canceled as soon as the ebay deal was closed.

I had fun to say the least.

So no go on the AZ bandwagon ..

Ohh! That really bites, Pro. Sorry that you had to experience that.

RADAR

actually it was not too bad since my money was refunded within hours after the sale closed. It would of been a different story if the seller would of ran with it.

Since I first saw it I knew it was too good of a price, so I went for it and it was.. :D

Turn him in to eBay. Especially since I'm sure he'll be trying to sell another in the next couple of days.

But look at it this way - you saved the money you would have lost on it when you got terminally annoyed with it and decided to sell it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts