Well, this really stinks!

VegasVoomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 3, 2004
Las Vegas
I recorded Planet of the Apes (1966) off of Monsters HD back in the Voom days. One of my top 3 favorite movies ever. I've watched it many times in the last 8 years on my 622. I moved it to an EHD when I got a HWS. Went to watch it tonight and it wont play. I get an Attention 013. "This is a subscription channel which has not been purchased. To purchase please call...." WTF!!!???:mad::mad::mad:

The last time I checked, my recordings from Rave HD still played. But this sort of thing has been reported by other people.

It would've helped if Dish had had some integrity and not put such IDIOCY and LUNACY in their software in the first place.

Not to be condescending.... but the original Planet of the Apes is like 12$ on Blu Ray. A good purchase if its your favourite movie.

I've kept my 622s and archives safe for almost 9 years. I think that's a pretty good run for a hard drive that operates 24/7. It started dying so I had no choice but to transfer everything to an EHD. I could have opted for a replacement 622 but the Hopper was a free upgrade and I do like it.
I don't have a Blu Ray player but I did order one yesterday from Woot for $40. Planet of the Apes will be the first Blu Ray disc I buy to play on it.
It was just nice to be able to just play it from the 622 any time I wanted and I still can from the Hopper. Just not from the Joey.

I've kept my 622s and archives safe for almost 9 years. I think that's a pretty good run for a hard drive that operates 24/7. It started dying so I had no choice but to transfer everything to an EHD. I could have opted for a replacement 622 but the Hopper was a free upgrade and I do like it.
I don't have a Blu Ray player but I did order one yesterday from Woot for $40. Planet of the Apes will be the first Blu Ray disc I buy to play on it.
It was just nice to be able to just play it from the 622 any time I wanted and I still can from the Hopper. Just not from the Joey.
Did you ever try a reset of the Joey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts