Welp my sirius radio was stolen ugh :(

If it's any consolation, the guy probably figured out that it was useless to him when he tried to pawn it..... The ID of that radio is blackballed.... Best case scenario.... someone buys it on the grey market and tries to activate it..... AFTER the guy gives his credit card and address they inform him he is in possession of stolen property. He can either surrender it or face charges for possessing stolen goods. I've heard of a few guys getting radar detectors that were stolen back this way.... Moron calls to get it fixed and the serial number turns up as a stolen item.....

My father had a portable GPS stolen from a commuter lot. The theft was bad enough, the fact that a guy through a concrete chunk through the window to get it made things even worse....

The broken window with the paint scratches and the scratched door panels is the worst problem... The iPod and Sirus are easily replaced at my own leisure... sigh I almost wish I had left the doors unlocked. My wifes truck was unlocked and not a thing was touched... and there were subwoofer amps and electronics in the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)