Were the Indianapolis Colts of the past decade a little overrated?

Thats a fair point about Marino. When Manning retires he will be an all time great. All Im saying is that in his prime I just thought he should've won more. Im sure Marino heard the samething as well as Elway before he won his 2 Super Bowls but I do think Marino and Elway are elite quarterbacks.

I've heard the samething about my Giants and the Bears. The Giants and the Bears should've won more Super Bowls in the 80s but they didnt. Hell, my Mets should've won more one World Series but they didnt. It happens in all sports.

Mets82 said:
Thats a fair point about Marino. When Manning retires he will be an all time great. All Im saying is that in his prime I just thought he should've won more. Im sure Marino heard the samething as well as Elway before he won his 2 Super Bowls but I do think Marino and Elway are elite quarterbacks.

I've heard the samething about my Giants and the Bears. The Giants and the Bears should've won more Super Bowls in the 80s but they didnt. Hell, my Mets should've won more one World Series but they didnt. It happens in all sports.

If you remember, Elway never won one till he got a better team around him (Running game).

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts