Western Arc problems this afternoon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Balock

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 4, 2006
Beebe, AR
Are any of you western arc subscribers having problems with your signal this afternoon? I have a "Complete Loss of Signal" screen 015a with the code 31-11-45 on both of my VIP receivers here in central Arkansas...no appreciable weather and have been through the trouble-shooting steps with no resolution. Just wondering if anyone else has similar problems before I try contacting support.

Thanks, KAB. Worst case is probably that the LNB kicked the bucket (the dish itself looks fine and hasn't moved). I'll give it a little while longer then call support.

Thanks, KAB. Worst case is probably that the LNB kicked the bucket (the dish itself looks fine and hasn't moved). I'll give it a little while longer then call support.
I had a "complete signal loss" on my Hopper yesterday but it went away with a reboot.

Rebooting and unplugging everything didn't help me unfortunately.

I know I am late, but I have been watching TV all day in AZ, and haven't experienced a single problem with signal.

Thanks, ChadT41. The tech should be here within the next few hours. OTA/FTA and the Roku are all working ok, so we haven't been hurting :)

He left a short while ago, after replacing the LNB, repointing us to Eastern Arc, and replacing the run of buried cable. Turned out the buried cable still had a few splices from the original install years ago by a part-time contractor...we were both surprised they had lasted as long as they did. They had probably just now degraded to the point where they could no longer pass enough power to the LNB.

All is working great now. May have even managed to spark a little interest in FTA in the tech as we talked :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)