Western arc to eastern arc account change

light200

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 31, 2006
So my issue is that I am currently on the western arc at my home in illinois and have my 2nd receiver in my home in Wisconsin that dish doesn't know about. The home in Wisconsin had some trees grow over the past few years and now I get spotty signal and can't trim the trees. I have a great open clear view of the south eastern sky however, so I want to switch to eastern arc. Do I have to switch both homes dishes to eastern arc or can I leave illinois on the western arc?

Once I nail that down, what dishes and lnbs should I need at each location?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, Dish does have your account set up as either EA or WA. The only time this can be a problem is if you're trying to change locals. I recently tried to change my service address and the CS person said they couldn't do it because my account was set up on EA and the locals for this new location was on WA. I explained that I have both WA and EA dishes and already had mine set up and running on WA. Two different CS still wouldn't change my service address.

I got it accomplished by going through tech support, he changed my arc of record. :)

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts