WEYI HD channel 5162??? Flint Michigan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Can anybody with the Flint Michigan locals, confirm if they are seeing channel 5162 WEYI in HD? 61.5 sat transponder 3S14. I get the other 3 networks in HD on my Vip622 as of the other day, but not this one. Dishchannel chart says it's there, but I don't get it.

I've done several check switches, but it's made no difference.

Is it there, or not, and I have something weird going on?

Can't help you 'cause I still have to rely on my antenna to get 'em OTA--no dish for 61.5. When I click on local channels on the Dish site and enter my address it only shows ABC-12 and Fox-66 being carried in HD.:confused: You are getting NBC-25 in HD though?

Ed

Just got 61.5 installed the other day. I am seeing 12, 5 and 66. I also see dish's site shows only 12 and 66. Looks like no 25 for a while.

Another thing I noticed is a little strange. Since getting the new HD LILs from 61.5 the other day my 622 shows those channels and they replaced my SD LILs in the guide. My 211 on the other hand shows both the new HD LILs and the SD LILs. Which way is supposed to be true?

Another thing I noticed is a little strange. Since getting the new HD LILs from 61.5 the other day my 622 shows those channels and they replaced my SD LILs in the guide. My 211 on the other hand shows both the new HD LILs and the SD LILs. Which way is supposed to be true?

My VIP622 shows BOTH the HD and SD LILs. Funny thing though, is that they both show the same map down channel number, with the addition of HD next to the actual HD ones. Do you have your HD channels appear next to the SD channels? That's the way I'm set up.

Oh, and the SD channel shows stuff in 4x3, and the HD channel shows it full 16x9.

My VIP622 shows BOTH the HD and SD LILs. Funny thing though, is that they both show the same map down channel number, with the addition of HD next to the actual HD ones. Do you have your HD channels appear next to the SD channels? That's the way I'm set up.

Oh, and the SD channel shows stuff in 4x3, and the HD channel shows it full 16x9.

That's exactly how my 211 shows them. I tried "switch checks" and hard and soft reboots on the 622 to no avail. I tried all the different guides. All to no avail. Oh well, I rarely watched the SD locals before since I have OTA in the system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)