WGN America-HD

So WGN has an HD issue? I missed the beginning of the broadcast.

Yeah, they said they hoped to have it cleared up soon. I gave up after 1 1/2 hours and stopped watching. I guess WGN uses the same dictionary as Dish for the definition of "soon."

I hate SD...:(

I notice the News at Nine on WGN America is in hd. Not sure how long it has been in hd. Not sure iF News at Noon is in hd. It was not a couple a weeks ago. PQ on the news cast last night was really good.

Why again is the screen going blurry during Cubs games, I had a choice Tuesday to watch WGN or FSN-Wisconsin and I chose WGN because it looked better in 1080i vs. 720p. But on still images on WGN the entire screen and onscreen graphics would go blurry and come back into focus, anyone else see this as well? Tons of huge compression during fast camera movement in the outfield as well. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why again is the screen going blurry during Cubs games, I had a choice Tuesday to watch WGN or FSN-Wisconsin and I chose WGN because it looked better in 1080i vs. 720p. But on still images on WGN the entire screen and onscreen graphics would go blurry and come back into focus, anyone else see this as well? Tons of huge compression during fast camera movement in the outfield as well. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is the WGN feed. We get the same thing on COMCAST-Rockford.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts