WGN America no longer in FLEX PACK

I will trade WGN America to the Flex Pack subs for BBC World News to come into the AT 200. Any takers?
Someone made the same comment about Justice Network in the other thread about Flex Pack losing channels. Here was my reply:
I do not have BBC World News. I did not add the News Pack. I have a second Dish account with Welcome Pack to get the news channels I want. (The Weather Channel, MSNBC, and Bloomberg) Welcome Pack also has Justice, Grit, Laff, and many other channels that are not available in Flex Pack. It is sad that so many of the new channel additions are included in the lowest programming package, but not the next package up from that.

I know that I can add the news pack. Crodrules, you are are exactly right onto one of my points. It does stink that the subs who pay for higher packages are without...despite my hating the MTV suite (1,000,000x better in the 80s and early 90s).

My second point is the complaints from the skinny pack subs about what they don't get. Mick, Keith, and the rest of the Rolling Stones had it right with "you can't always get what you want". To add to that, people who are paying more to get more are left out on channels that you skinny bundle people get. Basically, for lack of a better phrase, stop complaining. If it's a must, pay for it.

I'd rather have Tribune's Antenna TV, digital subnet, over WGN America. WGN America is lousy and has no Chicago newscasts anymore. I don't know what the point of it really is. There's nothing on it I care to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)