Wgn Hd?

AntDogg65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Charlie announced that WGN America would be in HD, I was wondering was that a national HD addition, or was that only for the CHI?

Charlie announced that WGN America would be in HD, I was wondering was that a national HD addition, or was that only for the CHI?

That would be national, WGN America is NOT the Chicago area version. It is only available in the Chicago area on D* or E*, and that is in addition to the local WGN9.

I find it amazing Scott that your keeping so quiet about everything that is/could be going on a tip of the hat to you for ability to hold your tongue for so long and not burst at the seams

I find it amazing Scott that your keeping so quiet about everything that is/could be going on a tip of the hat to you for ability to hold your tongue for so long and not burst at the seams
I announced it in the Chat room before the Charlie Chat started on TV. :)

I didn't want to say anything earlier because it has bitten me in the butt a few times before. :)

OK, I admit it, I was playing sports trivia on NTN at a pub and missed all the fun. Anything else (national) besides WGN America for this Wednesday that was/can be announced?

I am happy to see WGN America HD added for Cubs, White Sox, and Bulls in HD. I am a little concerned that those events will be the only HD content on this channel. I am pleased to know that Thursday afternoon's 60th anniversary of WGN broadcasting Cubs baseball will be available in HD! (Assuming that when Charlie said this week that means Wednesday.) I guess we will see "soon" enough. Anyway, Go Cubs in HD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts