What an idiot!!!

Why get rid of the hot girls?!?! Especially the one that likes to get nekkid on the feeds!

Wow...missed those pics on the feeds. ;) Which one does this?

Jordan, the blond.

Yes, Ronnie is an idiot. The problem is, yes you do have to lie at some point, but not ALL the time!!! That is what he is doing. The law of averages are that eventually Jeff, Laura, Jordan, Michelle, or Casy will eventuall get HOH and then he will be the target. We shall see.

Did you see last night's after hours where Ronnie did nothing but stay in his room or the "rat hole"? He came down one time and Russell was all in his face again. He was a shaking, I think I would too if Russell was in my face as well.

I haven't watched after hours yet. I have it on the DVR and plan to watch after work today. I would probably be shaking if Russ got in my face too! He's trying to play the bully hoping he can scare people into not putting him up. It might have worked with Ronnie, only because Jessie pulled those strings, but that game play won't win him the game.

Yea he thinks that he can intimidate them all with his bad mouth and muscles.....not to mention the tuna breath(j/k), he eats tuna like no tomorrow. I cannot wait to see who gets HOH this week....please be Jeff, Kaci or Jordan.

PS....did not mean to spoil it since you have not watched it but it is still worth checking out ;):)

Yea he thinks that he can intimidate them all with his bad mouth and muscles.....not to mention the tuna breath(j/k), he eats tuna like no tomorrow. I cannot wait to see who gets HOH this week....please be Jeff, Kaci or Jordan.

PS....did not mean to spoil it since you have not watched it but it is still worth checking out ;):)

Not really a spoiler as it didn't mention winners in competetions or who was nominated and such. You are okay.

No problem, you didn't spoil anything.. you actually just got me more excited to watch! And yes, I really hope one of those is the next HOH!

Yeah, Jordan...the blonde. She seems to have forgotten that there are cameras around. Im at work, so I cant find the direct link, but look on here: OddandStupid.com, BigBrother Photos and Videos

I saw on last nights show she was about to fall out of her top. I was like woooaahhh... nice.

And yes, I was careful about my messages on here. I didn't want to give it away for the DVR folks that haven't watched it yet. I run into the same thing kinda... I watch it in delay about 15-20 minutes to skip the commercials and intro. But I get people texting me sometimes. I just ignore the phone.

I see Ronnie gone pretty soon...everyone is going to hate him. I would have liked to see Russell go since he's always flipping from his withdrawal from roids.

I see Ronnie gone pretty soon...everyone is going to hate him. I would have liked to see Russell go since he's always flipping from his withdrawal from roids.

I would like to see Russell gone too. His mood changes more than a pregnant woman. Although I really think that is his game plan. He is trying to play the house bully thinking people will be too scared to put him on the block because if he happened to survive there would be unbearable repercussions to follow. It worked on Ronnie, but it won't on the remainder of the house.. at least I hope not!

The big question is whether or not to keep watching? :confused: JESSIE of all the peeps again has won HOH. :rant: I guess the ratings will still continue to fall with him in the limelight again. I do think though that he would put Ronnie up....but who knows? !sadroll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)