What are the 622 upgrade fees and rebates?

Big D Z

Original poster
Oct 18, 2006
Hey guys,

I currently have a 942 lease and would like to upgrade to the 622 lease in order to get more HD channels with one of the DishHD packages.

What are the cost to upgrade to the 622 ($199?) and are there any rebates or monthly discounts?

Thanks

Hey guys,

I currently have a 942 lease and would like to upgrade to the 622 lease in order to get more HD channels with one of the DishHD packages.

What are the cost to upgrade to the 622 ($199?) and are there any rebates or monthly discounts?

Thanks

Big D,

Dish does have a rebate offer for current subscribers if they upgrade to a HD "Metal" package. The rebate is $10 per month for 10 months off your programing package, so the total rebate $200.

John

Big D,

Dish does have a rebate offer for current subscribers if they upgrade to a HD "Metal" package. The rebate is $10 per month for 10 months off your programing package, so the total rebate $200.

John

$10 a month for 10 months is only $100. Where's the other $100 rebate from?

I too am ready to take the Mpeg-4/622 plunge. I currently have a 811 with the old HD pack and want NFLHD and ESPN2HD. Does anyone know if there is a special number I can call to increase my chances of reaching a customer service rep which is actually here in the US? Thanks.

Typically if you call and select tech support you should get a competent rep in the US. You can also send an email to ceo@echostar.com telling them what you are looking for and they will call you back. I have just did this and am getting my 622 installed tomorrow. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)