What are the Multi-Sports Package channels?

Silly Burrito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2010
Louisiana
I just upgraded from 120 to 120+ and the multi-sports package for Redzone. From Dish's site, I am supposed to get some channels in the 400s and NFL Network, but I also notice that I have ESPN Classic, and I'm not sure I got that before. What channels do you actually receive if you upgrade from 120 to 120+ w/multi-sport?

Also, is it pretty common to have to save a favorites list of standard and HD versions of the same sports channels? I just flipped through the FSN channels, and most of the HD channels had the "Check back later for HD" message, but the standard versions had games.

Thanks!

All the RSN are included, plus NBA TV, NFL Network, NHL Network, ESPN Classic and FUEL TV As far as I remember.

And yes, the HD channels of the RSN have nothing, just sometimes, like every once in a year or so :p

All the RSN are included, plus NBA TV, NFL Network, NHL Network, ESPN Classic and FUEL TV As far as I remember.

And yes, the HD channels of the RSN have nothing, just sometimes, like every once in a year or so :p

I was told last month that NFL TV is included in SD & HD but NHL and NBA are only in SD. If you want HD for those 2 channels, you have to cough up extra for AT 200.

This really ticked me off so I cancelled Redzone and 120+, and went back to 120.

Why would you include NFL in HD but only provide NHL and NBA in SD?

Dish needs to fix this ...

Dish needs to fix a lot of things, such as getting RSNs on 24/7, having Cox Sports New Orleans added to the Sports Pack, having BBC World News added, as well as fix the DVR with the maximum amount of recordings to save (I had it set to start deleting after 5 episodes of one show. However, when I looked at my recordings one day, I have over 20 episodes saved of the same show...What's their problem? The old software never did this before. They need to fix that. It's stupid!!!

:rant: