What are the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralkiwi

Original poster
Dec 30, 2012
Christchurch New Zealand
Hi

Can you point me toward the rules for posting please.

I tried to post twice now and the first time I was told I had too many url links, I had Two.
It then vanished along with my time typing it.
The next post just seems to have vanished.

Owen

I hope this one works.

Yes read at the top. With out posting links...what are you trying to post. What do the links refer too.

Thank for repling but none of that helps.
What navychops link? The Sat Guys rules make no mention of urls and there is no sticker for rules at the top of this forum.
This is the most cluttered forum pages I have seen.

Owen

FORUM not thread. That's why I posted the link.

You might also be interested in this link.

Click on the bold blue words to be taken to the links.

If you actually click the link mentioned, and then read the rules, there is more than one section on posting links.......

I'm going to guess you didn't write the book "How to make friends and influence enemies".... :D
Seriously though, this an excellent forum to post in, just take some time and look around, read the rules, etc...

This site is nuts

Please remove me from this site.
I have tried to post and have had little sucess.
it looks like I have posted but there is nothing there and I have had post gone.

Please remove all my detials from this site

Good Bye

Owen

Please remove me from this site.
I have tried to post and have had little sucess.
it looks like I have posted but there is nothing there and I have had post gone.

Please remove all my detials from this site

Good Bye

Owen

:yikes

Most of the rules here for the most part involve common sense.

No swearing, no flaming, no spamming, make your posts at least partially legible, and you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Loading of photos, 1-20-30 pieces???

m_.gifHello. Has read rules of a forum and there are no in rules what how many photos I can load into one soobshchenie.-post-1-20??.? what size of a file of a photo should be-50-100 ?b or it is authorised to 200 ?b.???
From us at Russian forums demand-1 a photo at a forum - no more than 50 KB. Plus-minus of 15 KB....dreank.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts