What are you plans this holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I figure that this comes up from time to time and seeing as I have the holiday off I thought I would ask others what they are doing to celebrate our independance.

My mother and stepfather have already headed out to Calhoun Falls SC to set up the RV at the state park and we'll be going out tuesday morning and coming back thursday though alots now going to hinge on how hot its going to be.

Nothing special...

Working until 10pm (started at 6am) testing firewalls, IDS/IPS, encryptors, and all of our IA servers at a failover site. Except for a local fireworks display or two, I'll be working and trying to catch up on my sleep the coming week.

I will be working on SatelliteGuys. :)

Going to see fireworks at my bosses house in Old Saybrook on Saturday Night.

Other than that no other plans.

I'll be working from 10 pm to 7 am, then sleep during the day so I can go back to work the next night.

Family coming in from Texas and California. Cookout and fireworks at my place, if it's not raining. Seventeen straight days and still counting of measurable rain in OKC.

I'll be working, starting at 7:30 and going till were done, could be a typical day till 4 or till late in the night ....

Jimbo

I wonder how many people have already left for a long holiday week, I noticed alot more cars on the road at 3:30am than I usually do when I go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)