This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What are you Watching?

Watching old episodes of Kojak, after I finished Ironside Season 3,.

I like those 70's cop shows...

"The Boys" on Prime
"Escape at Dannemora," "Homeland," "Kidding," and "Twin Peaks" on Showtime
"Snowfall" and "Legion" on FX

Halfway through The Walking Dead S2 on Netflix, I've seen parts of most seasons, but never got really hooked. (Till I got hooked on Audible Zombie Books) She is re-watching with me. (we are current on Hulu with Fear of the...)

Prime: Carnival Row (just finished), Undone
Showtime: The Chi, SMILF, On Becoming a God in Central Florida
Broadcast/cable: Preacher, FTWD, Mr. Inbetween, Mayans MC

Reactions: SandFarmer
Working through Glow. I didn't expect to like it but I do. The acting is excellent, the writing is fresh, and it avoids being too predictable.

Reactions: Zookster
Working through Glow. I didn't expect to like it but I do. The acting is excellent, the writing is fresh, and it avoids being too predictable.

The third season of GLOW releasing this summer is one of the few things tempting me back to Netflix at the moment.

Reactions: wormil
Mrs. Foxbat and I have been binging the end of Season 3 of "This is Us" so we can start watching the new Season 4 episodes.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I'm inundated this past week and next with fall shows on broadcast/cable:
Mr. Robot
God Friended Me
Emergence
The Blacklist
Supergirl
Batwoman
Black Lightning
Evil
Treadstone

Not sure how many new shows I'll stick with, but that's more on broadcast/cable than usual for me, as I also finish a few other shows. With a couple of those shows, I may just record and binge later once I get more info on how good they are.