What are your next top three?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Gotta be WGN! Cubbies in HD would be great, they have a huge national fan base too, and aren't on ESPN every other night (like some east coast teams). After that toon & nick for the kids.

MGM HD. FX-HD Spike HD

Don't need anymore premium movie channels, Not paying a dime more for TV'

ahhh.......... is MGM-HD a premium movie?:eek:

Hope it's like Turner Classic Movies, no commercials great movies all in a basic cable package................................I love that channel :D

Gotta be WGN! Cubbies in HD would be great, they have a huge national fan base too, and aren't on ESPN every other night (like some east coast teams). After that toon & nick for the kids.

I agree, Superstation WGN (Sox games would look good as well as Cubs), ESPN News HD, and FX HD would get my vote. I only wish Charlie would answer that red phone I sent him while we were waiting for USA and SCI FI HD.:D

ahhh.......... is MGM-HD a premium movie?:eek:

Hope it's like Turner Classic Movies, no commercials great movies all in a basic cable package................................I love that channel :D

That seems to be the setup. And I want TCM HD now, too! But since it doesn't exist yet, here's my picks:

MGM HD
Max HD channels
HBO HD channels

Yes, I'm clearly a movie guy.

Still waiting for Harrisburg pa locals, and with no locals in the future, thats all I'll be looking for, too bad it won't be this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts