What browser do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
this is a take off of my I.E.7 thread where I see alot of people that use different browsers just seeing what you are comfortable with!

I use Firefox and I.E.7 now, but mostly I.E.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
sixbears said:
I am using Firefox 1.5.0.1 and ie 6. Hey where can I download a copy of ie 7? Been waiting to try that.

Look for the thread on this board announcing the release. Keep in mind it is the beta 2 (not final) and is for XP / SP2 only.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Firefox. There is no earthly reason to use IE.

cdru

Just another yahoo
Supporting Founder
Dec 4, 2003
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Geronimo said:
Firefox. There is no earthly reason to use IE.
I can count 90% reasons why I need to use IE. Designing a site that works only in Firefox is almost as bad as one that only works in IE. That being said, I do all my design work in Firefox and then only test with IE. Anything that doesn't work "properly" in IE I evaluate what the impact will be on the end user to figure out if I take the time to perform a workaround.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
cdru said:
I can count 90% reasons why I need to use IE. Designing a site that works only in Firefox is almost as bad as one that only works in IE. That being said, I do all my design work in Firefox and then only test with IE. Anything that doesn't work "properly" in IE I evaluate what the impact will be on the end user to figure out if I take the time to perform a workaround.

Who said anything about designinga site that only works in Firefox? I just don't know why more people are not using it.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
At home I use IE 7. At the office I am using IE 6 and also AOL Explorer 1.20.8.1 which is not AOL itself but lets you access AOL's proxies without needing the full AOL program on your PC (This is handy as a certain site has blocked me from accessing them so I can still get in via this method) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)