What Channels Does Sat 110 Carry?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

User0101

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
I've got a new setup of a SuperDish 121 and I'm trying to work out some potential line of sight issues right now. My programming is the Top 60 with my locals.

I know my locals come in on 121 and that a majority of normal channels come in on 119 but I don't know if my low signal on 110 (50 - 60) is going to kill off some of my normal stations.

I don't have any extras, just the Top 60 with locals. Any ideas of what channels are pumped out over Sat 110? Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!

Iceberg ->Your answers are always very helpful. In every post where I've seen your response you seem very knowledgeable about all things Sat.
Scott ->Thanks for the welcome buddy. Been here for a long time. Just recently adopted a new S/N due to some issues I had with my old one.

Now... I'm off to battle 721 check switch issues and a possible faulty ground block. Got to love that!

User0101 said:
Thanks guys!

Iceberg ->Your answers are always very helpful. In every post where I've seen your response you seem very knowledgeable about all things Sat.

thanks for the compliment...I try to do my best :)

if you have a DVR, the extended guide comes in on 110. If you don't have 110, you will only get a 48 hr (or so) guide instead of a 7 day.

TuxCoder said:
:) I was trying to spot the 0101 repeating pattern but I guess I failed.
Well, the avatar resolution keeps you from seeing every line in the bar code. Plus, unless you know the UPC encoding method, you're not going to make any sense of it. It's a far cry from black=1 white=0. ;)

Channels in the AT60 package at 110 are the following:

102 TV Guide Channel
103 PPV Guide
139 PPV Sports & Event Guide
216 Catalog TV
217 Auction TV
218 The Men's Shopping Channel
219 Mall
221 Stuff Info Channel
223 Healthy Living Channel (shopping Channel)
224 Shop at Home
227 Jewelry Television
229 iShop / Gem Shopping Network
404 Horse Racing Channel
500 (same as 103)
9400 Research Channel
9401 HITN (Hispanic Information Telecommunications Network)
9402 PBS You
9403 BYU TV (Brigham Young University)
9404 UWTV (Univ. of Washington)
9407 Colours TV
9408 Daystar TV
9410 World Link Television
9415 Free Speech TV

If you live in GA, TN, AL, MS, SC or western NC
437 Turner South

Also you get access to a TON of PPV movie and PPV sports channels in the 400 and 500 range.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)