What dating sites have the LEAST SCAMMERS?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Granted I know never to give gift card codes out and similar things, and I can easily spot a scam when these questions are asked, but I don't want to waste time on any dating site that I will end up talking to someone who even pretends to not be into money but then puts on the infamous "gift card code" question and my time was wasted. I really don't know anyone my age and everywhere I go in real life the women are either 20 or 60. This is probably the wrong website to ask this, but I want to see if anyone knows. I left POF because I easily figure this out for that crappy website, and I think possibly that eHarmony has a good reputation and am giving it a try, but I am cautious.

Last edited:
Granted I know never to give gift card codes out and similar things, and I can easier spot a scam when these questions are asked, but I don't want to waste time on any dating site that I will end up talking to someone who even pretends to not be into money but then puts on the infamous "gift card code" question and my time was wasted. I really don't know anyone my age and everywhere I go in real life the women are either 20 or 60. This is probably the wrong website to ask this, but I want to see if anyone knows. I left POF because I easily figure this out for that crappy website, and I think possibly that eHarmony has a good reputation and am giving it a try, but I am cautious.
The local laundromat used to be a great pickup joint...

Reactions: navychop
Granted I know never to give gift card codes out and similar things, and I can easier spot a scam when these questions are asked, but I don't want to waste time on any dating site that I will end up talking to someone who even pretends to not be into money but then puts on the infamous "gift card code" question and my time was wasted. I really don't know anyone my age and everywhere I go in real life the women are either 20 or 60. This is probably the wrong website to ask this, but I want to see if anyone knows. I left POF because I easily figure this out for that crappy website, and I think possibly that eHarmony has a good reputation and am giving it a try, but I am cautious.
I found my wife in 2015 on ourtime.com It's supposedly for people over 50. We both were.
It was fairly legit back then, but there were a number of female scammers under 30 looking for a sugar daddy. There is a limited free access, and depending upon how close to 50 you would accept,
it might be worth a look. In retrospect, I remember you are in Rochester, MN. Lots of people in medical
training or working in that profession there. Local social media might also be worth considering,
once you get past being shy. Good luck!

The only ones among this top 10 list I've ever heard of is eHarmony and match.com.

A friend of ours in her 50's was looking to socialize more a few years after her husband died. She volunteered at a local hospital and a couple of other organizations, and met her current husband when they were both volunteering at a local food bank.