What did you do for your spouses B day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I was wondering what some of our local residents did for their wives and husbands on their last birthday. My wife just had hers so I made her a red velvet cake with whipped cream cheese frosting with marachino cherries in the cake and red raspberries on the frosting. I treated her to home made chocolate covered strawberries and made her breakfast in bed and took care of the housework for the day, yesterday I got her a pink ds light as a late gift.

Well, lets see...I bought her a dozen roses, I do that every birthday, this year it was pink roses, and I had them delivered to her work as usual. A nice mushy card and a meal out at her favourite spot. The gift was a $50 certificate to a garden center, she loves gardening.

I took my wife to Six Flags: New England.

Seriously, that's what she wanted, and yes she is of legal age. We rode a few roller coasters and took some pictures, hung out at the water park (which was interesting in itself since my wife hasn't fully learned how to swim) and generally had a good day.

My wifes and my birthdays are two days apart and it was alot of work to get her to let me give her a whole day instead of 4 hours after work the day of her birthday. My family would always celebrate a birthday on a weekend because everyone worked and it allowed for a more relaxed and casual time and sometimes we did the same for some holidays. She doesnt understand it much nor does she like it so it was alot of convincing that it would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts