what direction do i aim the dish

pacobun

Original poster
Jan 24, 2005
I want to purchase the starchoice HD package for my new house. I am located in upstate NY and have a Canadian address also. With my current dish TV, I aimed at 119 and 110 for most channels and 63.5 for HDTV. With the current setup I have, I cannot get 63.5 direction for my HDTV, and i am limited on direction availability. My 119-110 is SW now, what would star choice be? Thanks

pacobun said:
I want to purchase the starchoice HD package for my new house. I am located in upstate NY and have a Canadian address also. With my current dish TV, I aimed at 119 and 110 for most channels and 63.5 for HDTV. With the current setup I have, I cannot get 63.5 direction for my HDTV, and i am limited on direction availability. My 119-110 is SW now, what would star choice be? Thanks

You should not have any problem with the 61.5 satellite unless trees or structures are in the was. Below is a link to point angles for DBS satellites.

http://www.global-cm.net/point/DBS/USN-Z.html

pacobun said:
. My 119-110 is SW now, what would star choice be? Thanks

The SC edish is aimed at 111.1 It is capable of receiving Ku band satellites from 105 to 119. Presently F1R (107.3) and F2 (111.1) are used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts