What direction is the SuperDish 121w?

Deep Blue

Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
Arlington, VA
Hi every1

i'm new 2 this forum and to the Sat world in this country.

i have a Q about the possibility of getting a signal from the 121w coz i'm plannig 2 get the superdish and install it. i'm looking forword 2 moving 2 a new apartment this April. i live in Arlington, VA. the apartment faces West.

so is it possible 2 get the signal from there ? or does it have 2 face South ?

plz i need ur answer b4 signing the lease ?

TIA

Just a quick ballpark guess...in Arlington your dish will need to be pointed toward the West Southwest. You could always verify this with an installer in your area.

i remember i asked 1 about that and he told me that he had 2 visit the place b4 he could give the answer (so he would charge me for the visit) he lives in that area though.

i'll try 2 call some1 else and c

Thx anyways 4 ur answer

Welcome to SatelliteGuys.US, Deep Blue! :)

Just curious, what plan are you on with Dish Network? Depending on your current circumstances you might be able to get their DishMover deal for the new dish.

In English:

To answer your question, it's just a bit further to the west than 119. You can read this document, find your zip code (start at page 22) and use a compass to determine the angle. Also, since you mentioned an apartment, read the lease carefully and make sure you aren't giving up your right to put an antenna in your exclusive use area. By the way, most people here find English easier to read than jibberish.

Now, translated so the original poster can understand:

2 answer ur Q, itz just a bit further 2 the west then 119w. u cn rd this doc, find ur zip code (start @ pg22) & use a compass 2 determine the angle. also since u mention an apt, read the lease carefully & make sure u rnt giving up ur right 2 put an antenna in ur exclusive use area. plz use english not l33tsp3@k coz most of it iz painful 2 read.

Thanks Pepper!
I was going to say that too :)

(by the way...I have no friggin clue what the heck the bottom part says :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)