What direction should the antenna be pointing for the EA?

This would be set up as a custom work/relocate dish so it would have a $50 charge plus any applicable tech fees and taxes. If the account showed you'd be switching to an EA dish instead of the WA (this happens automatically in cases where you should be getting a better signal from the other arc) it'll be automatic, but we can put a note on the account that you want to switch to EA and our techs can see if that will be viable.

Thank you for that, you guys are great.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

The last Dish post installation I saw, the tech dug the hole with a post hole digger. Then he hammered a flat spot near one end of the post and bent a short 'L' to prevent the post from turning when it was placed at the bottom of the hole. The next step was to pour dry cement into the hole and tamp it down, checking the level. He poured a couple of quarts of water in the hole before finishing up filling it with dirt. The coax was buried using what looked like a lawn edger to create a slot, with the coax pressed in with a thin board. After he walked along the coax path to press the sod back down, there was nothing to show it was there. I don't recall if that was a Dish direct tech or a Dish retailer tech though.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Higher in the sky means less rain fade. I have noticed this repeatedly when I had mixed arc for years. The WA would go out, but I could still see my locals on 61.5. In fact, my locals (and before that foreign language channels) almost never went out unless I had a tremendous thunderstorm right overhead.

Now I predict Tampa8 will come in here and reminds us of his opposite experience. ;)
True, plus storms typically roll in from the West and the 129 being so far and low in the sky, it's just natural it's going to be the first to go out. I have the same results here. I watch TV in the rain all the time, until it gets really fierce out

Reactions: NYDutch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts