What DLAN server are you using with the Hopper?

I hope this is not considered hijacking the thread, but...

I just got my Hopper and 3 Joeys today. I have a ReadyNAS with built-in DLNA that works well with computers, iPads, PS3, and Android tablets. I can see the ReadyNAS from the Joey and browse the folders, when I select a video I only get video 25% of the time but I always get audio. All my files are mp4's (by design). Are there any file size or other constraints I should be aware of?

Thanks

// Scott A

I hope this is not considered hijacking the thread, but...

I just got my Hopper and 3 Joeys today. I have a ReadyNAS with built-in DLNA that works well with computers, iPads, PS3, and Android tablets. I can see the ReadyNAS from the Joey and browse the folders, when I select a video I only get video 25% of the time but I always get audio. All my files are mp4's (by design). Are there any file size or other constraints I should be aware of?

Thanks

// Scott A

What kind of video codec you for the MP4 files which don't work ? You can use MediaInfo to see what are the codec.I have all my MP4 files with H264/AVC. I don't think there is any filesize constrain as I have played more then 2GB files. Have you tried playing same files on Hopper?

U can use tversity with always transcode selected under settings. But u can't FF or RW with the hopper.