What do people want to see this season?

mewilsie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2007
Black Earth, WI
Would you like more of the drama and romance that has been going on the last couple seasons? Or would you prefer it to focus more on House's struggle to survive being briliant, but tortured soul?

I wouldn't mind seeing a return of the team actually figuring out illnesses, and that being the focus of the episodes. The interaction of House, Wilson, Cuddy, etc is always fun to watch, but only in lighter doses.

Either way, I'm sure I'll still be pretty happy with this show and continue to watch it until the end. Unless of course it goes on for 15 seasons and they have House's illegitimate son take over his position.

Tonight should be interesting...

Will House still be checked in to the mental ward? Or will we see him checking out since he did his rehab over the summer.

I like House.

As Entertainment Weekly has pointed out, the 3 year fellowships for Taub and Thirteen are at an end this season. It will be interesting to see what happens there.

I'm hoping for more Huddy action, but it's not looking promising.

As for some spoilers
I understand that while in the loony bin, House hooks up with someone not named Cuddy. Namely, Franka Potente's character. I'm also hearing Cuddy hooks up with someone not named House this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts