What do you use to record programs from FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
As I am thinking of how I will hook all my devices together, I was just wondering, what do you all use to record your FTA progtams? I have a VCR and a DVD Recorder hooked up, and was just wondering what others use? I haven't recorded on the vcr in ages as we have a Dish DVR. I only use my dvd/vcr combo deck to play dvd/vhs and feed it into the DVD Recorder. I also have the DVR hooked into the VCR/DVD COmbo and then it passes it through to the DVD Recorder. So now I need to figure out how to put the FTA in the loop :) I think I might just run the coax out from the FTA to the coax in on the DVD REcorder and use rw's if there is ever anything I want to record off of FTA.

I’ve got a few VCR’s to use to record from FTA. I was going to use my stand alone DVR but I decided to use that for StarChoice (record more off that)

I am not sure if I will have a need to record things. I had gotten use to not watching commercials, but I am finding that they are not so bad....I have a chance to tend to the washer or dryer in the commercials :)

got a old series 2 tivo that I no longer sub to. Still allows manual recording if I want to save something and can pause live tv.
If I want to record far in advance, I hook up a VCR or run it to my pc card.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)