What Does Dish Means By Soon??

tomcrown1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2008
San Francisco
Oh well this may be a dumb topic, but what does Dish means by SOON?? will we ever know when SOON is?? How SOON can I expect to hear from dish?? Is Dish going to merge with AT&T SOON??

So what does SOON mean??

ER HELP:confused:

soon.jpg

So something along the lines of: relative to the end of all existence... soon! :)

Before the terminal moment, so to speak.

"If you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliway's—the Restaurant at the End of the Universe!"

Ted

soon

* A word that Jared Leto uses when he doesnt have a f*cken clue when something's going to come out, or when he wants to piss off the fans.

* Sometime within the next calendar year.

* The definition in which it may be 4-6 weeks or days counting on what the person is using.

Otherwise there is another soon, the Blizzard "soon" which can be a very LONG time 6-24 months actually.

* When we feel like it.

* A standard reply to any question involving any question of time for SOE to do something. This usally means a lot longer than originally intended

Take your pick.

Remember when you went somewhere with your parents and you were bored silly and you asked them when you were leaving and they said "Soon?" Remember how long "Soon" was?

It's infinitely longer than that for Dish.:D

Charlie stated on his last chat that "Most of new HD national channels will be available before the next chat". Based on that, I would say that the wednesday(uplink day) before the next Charlie chat will be the "Soon" everyone is speculating about.

Charlie stated on his last chat that "Most of new HD national channels will be available before the next chat". Based on that, I would say that the wednesday(uplink day) before the next Charlie chat will be the "Soon" everyone is speculating about.

When is the next Charlie Chat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)