What ever happened to...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MI_SAT

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
There used to be a sponsor of this forum that gave 10% discounts to SatelliteGuys members. I cannot recall their name, but I ordered my last unit from them a few years ago. The owner was very active on these boards as well.

Anyone recall the name of that store and whatever became of it?

Thanks.

There used to be a sponsor of this forum that gave 10% discounts to SatelliteGuys members. I cannot recall their name, but I ordered my last unit from them a few years ago. The owner was very active on these boards as well.

Anyone recall the name of that store and whatever became of it?

Thanks.

It could have been Robert from Value Electronics .

He is still around, but has changed his store to be more diversified, covering a larger area of items, from what I understand.

That said, I don't know if the other site sponsors give any discounts or not, it's quite possible, but I do not know for sure.

Jimbo

most discounts on receivers have disappeared since the lease changeover. many get hd or sd dvr for free now, and the hddvr hr20 is often cheapest negotiating with d directly.

I am pretty sure they were thinking of robert from v.e.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)