What exactly does it mean that Hopper3 is not available in my area

lawnochief

Original poster
May 4, 2016
New Hampshire
Contacted dish to upgrade my hopper w/sling to a hopper3. They started an order but then said that the hopper3 was not available in my area (I am in New Hampshire), but could not really explain why or what that meant. Anyone have any info on this? thanks.

Contact DIRT on here. They will get it done.
Not necessarily. They rejected me because they said they had problems in my area (Oregon) with the low beam satellite. Yet I showed and watched on a signal strength of 68.
I called the head of Tech and said "look guys I have never had a problem, and how come my current Hopper works fine)? Dish indicated "Bull ....... you should have no problem!
The Dirt individual who said I would have problems-shall remain nameless... Like everything else in life try to go to the source

Contacted dish to upgrade my hopper w/sling to a hopper3. They started an order but then said that the hopper3 was not available in my area (I am in New Hampshire), but could not really explain why or what that meant. Anyone have any info on this? thanks.
If your local are on 77 the H3 will not work with that satelite.

Not necessarily. They rejected me because they said they had problems in my area (Oregon) with the low beam satellite. Yet I showed and watched on a signal strength of 68.
I called the head of Tech and said "look guys I have never had a problem, and how come my current Hopper works fine)? Dish indicated "Bull ....... you should have no problem!
The Dirt individual who said I would have problems-shall remain nameless... Like everything else in life try to go to the source
The low beam Satellite means , your locals Spot beam is weak, or below what dish considers acceptable level.
Has nothing to do with your conus signal levels.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

What is your DMA?
Meaning, what city does your locals come from?
I don't even see a New Hampshire local Market.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts