What happen to the adult package?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VaDavid

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
Dish used to offer some adult channels at a montly fee of $39.99 for two channels.

What happen to it? It wasn't for all of them only certain ones. Now when i log into my account its no longer there you can only subscribe to one for $29.99 or less depending on the channel.

Well it used to be Exxtasy/Ten, now it's PENTHOUSE/TEN PACKAGE for $40. I'm not sure about the programming. Perhaps you just need to call and see if it's available.

Do they showing everything on those stations? I never order from them and wondering how much they show.

i remember when it was a lot cheaper years ago.... But I guess with the internet they loose money.

I think there's a bunch of adult movies on Dish Online. No HD, because I don't think there are ANY HD movies now available on Dish Online. My ViP722, replacing my bad HDMI ViP622, arrives Monday. Maybe I'll see HD offerings from Dish Online then, but I doubt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts